HP 250 G5 Series Notebook, Intel Celeron Dual Core N3060 1.60Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 2.48Ghz 2MB L2 Cache Processor , 4GB-DDR3L-1600 SO-Dimm Memory , 500GB 5400 rpm SATA Hard Drive , DVD Super Multi Writer optical drive , 15.6" WXGA HD (1366 x 768 resolution) LED Backlit Display , Intel HD 400 Graphics , Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wireless Lan , Ethernet LAN , Bluetooth v4.2 , 3 Cell Battery , Full-sized textured black island-style Keyboard with Numeric Keypad , Integrated Webcam and Microphone , 1x USB 3.0 ports , 2x USB2.0 ports , HDMI output , D-Sub VGA output , SD Card Reader, 2 kg , Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit Edition , Retail Box, 1 year warranty
Getting the value-priced HP 250 G5 Series Notebook PC is the smart choice when it comes to choosing a laptop that is perfectly optimised for office work or home play and also for those users who are always on the go. Its durable design will keep up with all your demands. With built-in essential multimedia tools , convenient connectivity and strong processing powered by Intel’s Dual Core technology combined with the latest Microsoft Windows 10 and massive 4GB RAM are able to effortlessly multi-task without breaking a sweat so you truly can do more than two things at once to complete business tasks will see you have a productive workday.
The HP 250 G5 Series Notebook PC also features a massive 500GB hard disc which means you can store all of your digital media such as photos, videos and music with ease. Combined with an ultra-fast USB3 port, the unit is fully equipped for data storage with the faster USB port offering up to 10 times faster transfer rates over the USB2.0 standard.
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060 1.6Ghz 2MB L2 Cache Processor
- 4GB DDR3L-1600 SO-Dimm Memory
- 500GB 5400rpm Hard Disk Drive
- DVD Super Multi Writer optical drive
- 15.6" WXGA HD (1366 x 768 resolution) LED Backlit Display
- Intel HD 400 Graphics
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wireless Lan with Bluetooth v4.2
- Fast Ethernet LAN
- Full-sized textured black island-style Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- Touchpad with multi-touch gestures enabled
- 1x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB2.0 ports, HDMI output, D-Sub VGA output
- DTS Studio Sound HD Audio with Integrated stereo speakers
- Integrated 720p HD Webcam and HP Noise Cancellation Microphone
- Multi-format digital media reader-(supports SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- 3-cell, 31 Wh Li-ion battery
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit Edition-Pre-installed
Durable mobile design
Rest assured that the HP 250 can keep up with assignments on the run. The durable chassis protects the notebook so it looks as professional as you do.
Powered for Business and Home and Play
Confidently complete projects with Microsoft Windows 10 and the power of Intel Celeron processors.
Extras that polish the experience
HP, a world leader in PCs and touch technology helps equip you with a fully functional notebook ready to connect to all your peripherals and designed to fit the needs of business.
Robust and Stylish Design
For the business users on the go, the HP 250 is built to be strong as it features a robust and stylish chassis. It has been engineered to withstand the daily knocks and bumps of life. This rigid design offers a secure stance that sets you in the perfect position for prolonged activity.
Enjoy great views with the 15.6" Screen and Clear Audio
Go from one meeting to another with the HP 250 as the 15.6 inch LED backlit LCD screen lets you enjoy a great viewing experience when watching movies and playing games and all without it surrendering any portability. Experience good visuals through the integrated graphics letting you view high-quality multimedia such as photos. Immerse yourself in clear audio sounds as you listen to your favourite tracks. The clarity of sound has been increased to ensure you hear every beat.
Designed for productivity
These laptops also features a massive 500GB hard disc which means you can store all of your digital media such as photos, videos and music with ease. Combined with an ultra-fast USB3 port, the unit is fully equipped for data storage with the faster USB port offering up to 10 times faster transfer rates over the USB2.0 standard. Multi-task with numerous applications at once as you can browse the web, check emails, create and edit documents whilst you are at home, in the office or on the move.
Work Online Wherever You Go
With built-in WiFi and Fast Ethernet, connect online with colleagues and access your work emails and documents. Work from anywhere in the world that has a WiFi hotspot. Make a statement with your presentations when you connect the laptop to a larger display screen through the HDMI port. The integrated webcam lets you make face-to-face calls using Skype, enabling you to do video conferencing with your work colleagues whilst you are online.
- Stock Code- W4M70EA
- Description - HP 250 G5 Series Notebook
- Product Type Entry level Notebook
- Processor Intel Celeron Processor N3060 1.6Ghz 2MB L2 Cache
- Chipset Intel® SoC (chipset is integrated with processor)
- Screen 15.6 inch (1366 x 768 HD Resolution)
- Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 bit Edition
- RAM 4GB (DDR3 1600MHZ)
- Hard Drive 500GB
- Optical Drive DVD Rewriter (Records DVDs 8x & CDs 24x & Dual Layer Super Multi)
- Graphics Integrated (Intel HD 400 Graphics)
- Wireless LAN Wireless (802.11b/g/n/ ac Wireless)
- Network Card Fast Ethernet Lan
- Integrated Webcam Integrated 720p HD Webcam with Microphone
- Card Reader SD Card Reader
- USB Ports 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth 4.2
- Speakers Integrated Sound System
- Keyboard -Full-sized textured black island-style keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- Pointing device -Touchpad with multi-touch gestures enabled
- VGA Port 1 External VGA Port
- Kensington Lock Kensington lock slot
- Charge Time 2.5 Hours
- HDMI Port 1 x HDMI Port
- Battery type:3-cell, 31 WHr Li-ion
- Battery Life 3-4 Hours (up to 4 hours with power management)
- Power supply 45 W Smart AC adapter
- Colour Black
- Dimensions (W x D x H)38.43 x 25.46 x 2.43 cm
- Weight 2.0kg
Terms and conditions of use
By placing an order with us you agree to our sales terms, conditions and policies.
Registration on the Asetos Computers website is required for online ordering.
Export restriction and country of domicile
Products for sale on this website are available to South African clients only. This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Asetos Computers chooses its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Asetos Computers shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, 'personal information' shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000.
When paying for goods by direct transfer there is no obligation to purchase prior to receipt of your order confirmation. Final order confirmation is required by email. Goods remain the property of Asetos Computers until such time as they are paid for in full.
Cancellation of orders
The cancellation of confirmed orders should be discussed with, and agreement obtained in writing from a management representative of Asetos Computers. Confirmed orders will be subject to a minimum cancellation fee of 10% of the total order plus any incurred shipping or handling charges.
Payment methods accepted are cash, debit or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) or Direct Bank Transfer. Payment for online purchases may be made by direct bank transfer, a mobicred account or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) as processed via the Payfast portal.
In the event of non-payment, Asetos Computers reserve the right to claim compensation for all costs incurred in the preparation of fulfilment of the confirmed order, and any costs incurred in the recovery of outstanding monies.
For further information and help regarding our online shopping process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit card acquiring and security
Online credit card transactions will be acquired for Asetos Computers via PayFast (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway. Payfast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3), and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to the www.payfast.co.za website to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Asetos Computers separately from card details, which are entered by the client on Payfast’s secure site.
Merchant outlet and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
During working hours, orders are usually processed within 2-5 hours. However, please allow up to 24 hours for your order on locally available stock to be processed. Asetos typically ships out orders within one business day after they have been placed (this excludes weekends & public holidays). We try our best to ship out all orders the same day if they are paid for before 12pm. You will receive a shipping confirmation email (with a tracking number) as soon as your order has been processed and shipped.
We ship countrywide, to your door. We use a COURIER SERVICE. This is overnight (next BUSINESS day service) to major centers (2-3 days extra to REGIONAL centers), but can take a few more days to outlying areas. Please note - large items (over 5kg) might take an extra 1-2 days shipping time.
All times stated above exclude weekends & public holidays.
Asetos Computers charges shipping and handling fees for every shipment, unless a special promotion or contract term provides otherwise; such cost includes the freight charged by the carrier, packaging, and handling. Delivery times are estimates only and we shall not be liable for any delays caused by the courier company or post office.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that your order is ready for collection/delivery as soon as possible, stock sourced from abroad may take up to 21 days from order confirmation. We rely on other local suppliers, importers, shipping agencies and delivery agencies for the distribution of our products and cannot be held responsible for late delivery, for reasons beyond our control.
PLEASE NOTE - We cannot ship to certain townships, farms, plots or extreme outlying areas.
Refunds and returns
Please notify Asetos Computers within three working days if the goods you receive are incorrect or unsatisfactory. Goods will only be accepted for return and refund in their original un-opened packaging, or a restocking fee of 20% will apply.
Pricing, Errors and Omissions Excepted
Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in the online store and of all invoices. Discrepancies can arise due to model changes and stock availability. Asetos Computers cannot be held liable for items supplied that are not to the specification described. Prices are also subject to change due to fluctuating exchange rates. All prices include VAT.
Please check that all goods are in full working order upon receipt.
- Hardware: New Products sold through the online store are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with the terms and conditions packaged with the products. The respective manufacturer’s limited warranties therefore apply unless stated otherwise. There is a 1 month warranty on used items which will be honoured directly by Asetos Computers.
- Software: There are no guarantees or warranties from either the manufacturer or Asetos Computers for any software product supplied.
Device/s booked in for repair or service
By accepting these terms, the customer confirms and acknowledges that he agrees with and understands the disclaimer and terms and conditions below.
1. The customer further warrants that he is the owner/s of the device(s), or, that he was given permission to sign this document and consents to the service and/or repair on behalf of the owner, subject to these terms and conditions.
2. The customer warrants that he has backed up and secured on a separate device, all the data contained on the device prior to handing in the device. The customer acknowledges that in the event of a board failure, all data on such device will be lost and will be non-recoverable, under any circumstances. The customer indemnifies, and holds Asetos Computers harmless against all damage/s, harm and loss howsoever arising with reference to the device aforementioned, the repair thereof to be effected, any loss or corruption of data including but not limited to confidential, proprietary or personal information howsoever arising.
3. The customer warrants that he has removed any and all removable media such as Flash Drives, USB Dongles, DVDs, CDs, PC cards and/or any SIM cards and accordingly indemnifies Asetos Computers against the loss of any removable media.
4. The condition of the device will be noted at time of booking in. Notwithstanding the aforesaid it shall be the responsibility of the customer to prove that the device did not have any pre-existing defects when handed in.
5. The customer undertakes to remove any third party add-ons including but not limited to screen protectors and/or covers, which may be damaged or destroyed during the repair. Asetos Computers will not be held liable for the costs to replace any such third party add-ons.
6. The customer further undertakes to disable and/or remove applications such as “Find my iPhone” and “Activation Lock” or passwords prior to booking in the device for service or repair. These applications may restrict Asetos Computers from effecting hardware service and/or repair, as such devices with these or similar applications will be rejected, if not disabled.
7. Any repairs or service to be carried out on the device which is not covered by a warranty will be quoted on accordingly.
8. A quotation is an estimate which may change if the repair is unsuccessful or if additional parts or services are required. Quotations are valid for a period of 7 days and may be subject to ROE fluctuations. Repairs will only be undertaken on receipt of written acceptance/approval of a quotation, and receipt of the 50% deposit payment of the presented quotation, which may be communicated via electronic communication to email@example.com or whatsapp message to 0844644666.
9. Asetos Computers shall not accept cancellations after receiving an acceptance or approval of a quotation, and if the part has been placed on order already with the supplier. The customer shall be liable for the full repair charges alternatively, at Asetos Computers sole discretion, a reasonable cancellation penalty will be levied before the device is released. A device will only be released once any outstanding/full payment has been received in our bank account.
10. A service charge may be applied where the customer has requested Asetos Computers to assess the device. This may, by necessity, require certain services to be performed for the purposes of assessing fault/damage and in order to provide the customer with a quotation for the costs of repairs to the device. In this instance, Asetos Computers will request the completion of an assessment form, which will note any applicable charges.
11. In an event where the device has sustained liquid or physical damage, the customer indemnifies Asetos Computers harmless against any/all damage or harm/loss whatsoever arising from the assessment process. Please be advised that Asetos Computers may not be able to return the device in working order after it has been disassembled for assessment purposes.
12. In the event where devices have sustained damage to the LCD screens, covers, lenses or touchscreens which have the probability to disintegrate during disassembly and will therefore not be returnable in the condition that the device was received, the customer accordingly indemnifies and holds Asetos Computers harmless against all damage/s, harm and loss howsoever arising with reference to the aforementioned.
12. In accordance with the law, Asetos Computers will not be obliged to return devices that have been assessed and found to be reported stolen/blacklisted, unless the customer is able to prove ownership thereof.
13. Asetos Computers does not hold all parts in stock and availability is dependent on the supply from the manufacturer and we therefore cannot guarantee the availability of parts. Parts may ship from abroad with an average ETA of 7 – 21 working days.
14. Asetos Computers cannot guarantee the availability of any loan equipment should a repair take longer than expected. The customer hereby acknowledges that time is not of the essence and Asetos Computers will not be held liable for any damages or inconvenience suffered as a result of a delay in the return of the device.
15. All collections need to be done during our trading hours. The customer is to present the intake form (booking-in form)/payment receipt for collection and no unit will be released without this documents.
16. The customer hereby undertakes to collect his device within 30 days after the completion of the repair. Should the customer fail to collect the device within 30 days of completion of the repair/service then Asetos Computers shall have the right to charge a storage fee of R30.00 per day per device retrospective with effect from the 30th day after completion of the repair.
17. The customer acknowledges that by booking in his device, that such device is pledged to Asetos Computers as security for payment of the repair/service and storage fee as well as for the full value of any loan device not returned to Asetos Computers or for any damage caused to a loan device.
18. Asetos Computers reserves the right to dispose of the device to defray the costs and expenses incurred, if the device is not claimed and/or if any amount charged herein remains unpaid after 60 days from repair.
19. The customer agrees that the telephone number/s and email addresses that he provides herein are his chosen method of contact and address/number and he confirms that any legal notices or documents that Asetos Computers may send for his attention can be sent to either contact detail.
20. Payment must be tendered prior to collection of the device. Payment shall be made at the time of collection unless the payment will be made via EFT. All EFT payments are to reflect in our Bank account before any devices may be collected.
21. A replacement or repaired part, assumes the remaining term of the Warranty or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for the customer. When a part is replaced or repaired, any replacement or repaired item becomes the customer’s property and the replaced and/or discarded item becomes Asetos Computers’s property.
22. Asetos Computers, members, affiliates, employees, contractors and agents will under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any damages, whether direct, special, general, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential, resulting from any service consultation, services rendered or goods supplied, including without limitation, the cost of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any program or data.
This includes, without limitation, failure to maintain the confidentiality of data, or any loss of business, profits, revenue, anticipated savings or goodwill. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Asetos Computers does not warrant that it will be able to;
- repair or replace any products or equipment without risk to or loss of programs, applications or data;
- maintain confidentiality of data; or
- preserve data/material stored on the device. The customer accordingly indemnifies and holds harmless Asetos Computers from any liability in this regard whatsoever.
Contact information is also used for communication purposes throughout the repair process. The customer hereby agrees that personal information may be stored on the Asetos Computers database and may be used for any lawful purpose at Asetos Computers’s discretion and consent to the processing of your personal information by the Asetos Computers accordingly. The customer absolves Asetos Computers from any liability in terms of Protection of Personal Information Act No 4.of 2013 (POPI) for failing to obtain further consent or to notify the customer of the reason for the processing of personal information.
24. No addition to, variation of, or agreed cancellation of these terms and conditions shall be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties by way of handwritten signatures.
25. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable by any court of law or other tribunal or competent authority, such provision shall be severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
26. No indulgence by any party shall operate as an estoppel against it in respect of any of its rights hereunder, nor shall it operate so as to preclude any party thereafter from exercising its rights strictly in accordance with this agreement.
By using this site you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions. Please check the Terms and Conditions regularly as we reserve the right to make changes without notice. By subscribing you also agree that full and accurate information will be provided, that it is your responsibility to check and update information pertaining to your user account, that registration is for a single user and that your username and password will not be shared with anyone else. By posting information or using any service available on our site you agree that you will not upload, post or facilitate distribution of content that is, or may be, contrary to any governing laws or common decency, an infringement of any patent, containing any software virus or an impersonation of any person or entity. All postings are accepted in good faith and Asetos Computers cannot be held liable for any content posted by our subscribers. Submission of content to this site grants Asetos Computers the right to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose. You also agree that you will not collect information about the users or members of Asetos Computers for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications. Nobody likes spam! Information contained on this site remains the property of Asetos Computers and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Content cannot be used in any format without express written permission from the Asetos Computers management. If you believe that your work has been copied and published on this site without your permission, please let us know.
Disclaimer of warranties
All content of this web site is provided 'as is' and 'as available' and Asetos Computers makes no representation or Warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties, as to the correctness or suitability of content. The web site owner, its officers, employees, suppliers, ISPs, partners, affiliates and agents, shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability, howsoever arising, incurred by users or any other persons and resulting from the use or inability to use this web site. The web site owner disclaims all responsibility or liability for any damages, including but not limited to direct, economic, consequential loss or loss of profits, resulting from the use of this site in any manner. The web site owner has no control over third party content and features which can be accessed through the use of this web site and does not examine or edit such content and features or act as an agent for third parties accessible through this web site. As such and to the fullest possible extent permissible under law the web site owner disclaims any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from third party content or access.
Asetos Computers may, at its sole discretion change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Information contained in all email including any attachments may be privileged, confidential and are intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you have received any email in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks.
This website is run by Asetos Computers CC, based in South Africa, trading as Asetos Computers and with registration number 2006/184343/23. Managing Member is Yudah Aseto.
- Telephone: +27 11 057 5709
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org