The Logitech Z906 Surround Sound THX-Certified 5.1 Speaker System is designed to deliver theater-quality surround sound for your movies, games, and music. It features one subwoofer, four satellites, and one center speaker. In total, the system pushes 500W of power, with 165W being delivered through the bass-pumping subwoofer and 67W through each of the other speakers. This system is THX-certified and can decode both Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS encoded soundtracks when you're using the speaker system to play DVDs.
In total, this speaker system can connect up to six audio sources, including your TV, Blu-rayDVD player, DVR, Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION 3, Wii, iPod, computer, and more. Even if some of these devices only support two channel sound, the speaker system can produce a 360° surround sound that's immersive and tonally balanced. To get the most from your speakers, though, your computer or device should have a sound card that supports the full 5.1 Surround Sound. All told, the speaker system has two digital optical jacks, one digital coaxial jack, two RCA jacks, and three 3.5mm jacks for 6-channel direct analog sound. For managing your sound, the speaker system comes with a stackable console as well as an infrared remote
- 5.1 Dolby Digital Sound
- 500W RMS Power
- Four Satellite Speakers
- One Ported, Side-Firing Subwoofer
- One Center Speaker
- Wireless Infrared Remote
- Console for Managing Sound
- Connect Digital and Analog Audio Sources
Hear every detail in room-shaking 5.1 theater-quality sound
- This powerful THX-certified speaker system makes it easy for you to turn any room into a home theater.
- Hear every tire squeal, footstep and rumble the way the studio intended—in 5.1 discreet channels of explosive surround sound.
- 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS encoding accurately recreates the final surround sound mix in your Blu-ray, DVD and game soundtracks
- 3D stereo transforms 2-channel stereo from your favorite old movies, music and games into immersive surround sound
THX-certified cinematic sound
- These speakers have met strict performance standards to earn the THX seal of approval
- Your ultimate assurance of a true theater-quality sound experience
- Turn it way up with 500 watts (RMS) of thrilling audio power
- Better power management allows peak subwoofer output for deeper bass with no sound loss from the other speakers
Easy, flexible setup
- Plug in up to six devices—your PC or Mac computer, TV, DVD player, DVR, Xbox 360, PLAYSTATION 3, Wii, iPod and more
- Quick-setup guide and speaker wires included
- Integrated wall mounts let you place the speakers exactly where you want for
- Compact, easy-to-stack control console fits right in with your home-entertainment system
- Wireless remote puts volume, mute, power and surround-sound settings at your fingertips
- Long-throw 165-watt subwoofer with tuned side port delivers deeper distortion-free bass you can feel
- Dynamic satellite and center channel speakers give you crystal-clear high end and rich mid-range tones
- Stock Code- 980-000468
- Description Logitech Z-906 - speaker system - for home theatre
- Product Type Speaker system - home theatre - 5.1-channel
- System Components Control unit, 5 speakers, subwoofer
- Speaker Type Active
- Nominal Output Power (Total) 500 Watt
- System Frequency response: 35 Hz-20 KHz
- THX® Certi?ed
- Dolby® Digital 5.1 decoding
- DTS® decoding
- 3D Stereo (Surround sound from 2-channel sources)
Speaker System Details
- 4 x surround channel speaker - 67 Watt
- 1 x Centre channel speaker - 67 Watt
- 1 x subwoofer - 165 Watt
- Built-in Decoders Dolby Digital, DTS decoder
- Five satellite speakers
- Speaker connection
- Wire 6-foot (1.82-m) six-channel direct cable
- Stackable control console
- Wireless remote
- 3 AAA batteries
- User documentation
Terms and conditions of use;
By placing an order with us you agree to our sales terms, conditions and policies.
Application of Terms; Customer Acknowledgment
These Terms constitute a binding contract between the Customer and Asetos. The Customer acknowledges agreement and acceptance of these Terms by making a purchase, placing an order or otherwise shopping on our Website. These Terms are subject to change without prior notice.
Prices are listed on our Web site, and are subject to change without notice. All prices INCLUDE VAT unless otherwise stated.
Shipping; Risk of Loss
During working hours, orders are usually processed within 2-3 hours. However, please allow up to 24 hours for your order to be processed. Asetos typically ships out orders within one business day after they have been placed (this excludes weekends & public holidays). We try our best to ship out all orders the same day if they are paid for before 12pm. You will receive a shipping confirmation email (with a tracking number) as soon as your order has been processed and shipped.
We ship countrywide, to your door. We use a COURIER SERVICE. This is overnight (next BUSINESS day service) to major centers (2-3 days extra to REGIONAL centers), but can take a few days to outlying areas. Please note - large items (over 2kg) might take an extra 1-2 days shipping time.
All times stated above exclude weekends & public holidays.
Asetos charges shipping and handling fees for every shipment, unless a special promotion or contract term provides otherwise; such cost includes the freight charged by the carrier, packaging, and handling. Delivery times are estimates only and we shall not be liable for any delays caused by the courier company or post office.
PLEASE NOTE - We can not ship to certain townships, farms, plots or extreme outlying areas.
Payment is due before shipment, unless credit terms have been arranged in advance. No item will be shipped out until Proof of Payment has been emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 0866 122 789. We allow a maximum of 5 days to complete order payment. Failure to do so will result in the order being cancelled.
Pricing Information; Availability; Errors and omissions Disclaimer
All pricing is subject to change. We reserve the right to make adjustments to pricing, products and service offerings for reasons including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes and errors in advertisements.
All orders are subject to product availability. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to fulfil customer's orders.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on our Website. However, the documents and graphics published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the suitability of the information and graphics presented on this site. All such documents and graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and you have paid, we shall immediately issue a credit. We also do not guarantee that our prices listed on other websites are accurate or up-to-date.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER ASETOS NOR ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. NEITHER ASETOS NOR ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY THIRD PARTIES. THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED DIRECTLY BY ASETOS OR ITS AFFILIATES, NEITHER ASETOS NOR ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE RAND AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PRODUCT(S) OR SERVICE(S) GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
We will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which result from any circumstances beyond our control, including without limitation, product unavailability, carrier delays, delays due to fire, severe weather conditions, failure of power, labour problems, acts of war, terrorism, general insurrection, acts of God or acts of any government or agency.
We will not be held responsible for any typographical errors including instructions, descriptions, prices or terms.
We will not be held responsible for missing, damaged, or late package delivery by the shipper.
Orders; Payment Terms
Payment is due before shipment, unless credit terms have been arranged in advance. No item will be shipped out until Proof of Payment has been emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 0866 122 789. We allow a maximum of 5 days to complete order payment. Failure to do so will result in the order being cancelled.
Return of merchandise (RMA) and Warranty
All new items are covered by a 6 month warranty which will be honoured directly by Asetos. All products will either be replaced/repaired/refunded depending on stock availability. There is no warranty on used items unless stated otherwise.
Please email us should you need to return an item.
We do not reimburse your fee to ship to us, but we will pay for return shipping if the item is subject to replacement.
Refunds are subject to inspection of item(s) and all returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee if item is no longer in BRAND NEW condition
Please re-package safely and include all original product packaging.
Asetos reserves the right to refuse a refund if the item is damaged from misuse, items are missing, or if the product is altered in any way.
Asetos or its affiliates are not responsible for damage or loss of any kind that may occur as a result of using or misusing any product purchased from us.
Privacy and Security
Asetos respects your personal privacy!
Any information about you, your email address, your purchases, etc. is kept confidential and NOT given or sold to ANY third party for ANY reason (unless required by a government office or by a court order).