Terms and conditions of use
By placing an order with us you agree to our sales terms, conditions and policies.
Registration on the Asetos Computers website is required for online ordering.
Export restriction and country of domicile
Cancellation of orders
Credit card acquiring and security
Customer details separate from card details
Merchant outlet and transaction currency
All times stated above exclude weekends & public holidays.
PLEASE NOTE - We cannot ship to certain townships, farms, plots or extreme outlying areas.
Refunds and returns
Pricing, Errors and Omissions Excepted
Please check that all goods are in full working order upon receipt.
Device/s booked in for repair or service
1. The customer further warrants that he is the owner/s of the device(s), or, that he was given permission to sign this document and consents to the service and/or repair on behalf of the owner, subject to these terms and conditions.
2. The customer warrants that he has backed up and secured on a separate device, all the data contained on the device prior to handing in the device. The customer acknowledges that in the event of a board failure, all data on such device will be lost and will be non-recoverable, under any circumstances. The customer indemnifies, and holds Asetos Computers harmless against all damage/s, harm and loss howsoever arising with reference to the device aforementioned, the repair thereof to be effected, any loss or corruption of data including but not limited to confidential, proprietary or personal information howsoever arising.
3. The customer warrants that he has removed any and all removable media such as Flash Drives, USB Dongles, DVDs, CDs, PC cards and/or any SIM cards and accordingly indemnifies Asetos Computers against the loss of any removable media.
4. The condition of the device will be noted at time of booking in. Notwithstanding the aforesaid it shall be the responsibility of the customer to prove that the device did not have any pre-existing defects when handed in.
5. The customer undertakes to remove any third party add-ons including but not limited to screen protectors and/or covers, which may be damaged or destroyed during the repair. Asetos Computers will not be held liable for the costs to replace any such third party add-ons.
6. The customer further undertakes to disable and/or remove applications such as “Find my iPhone” and “Activation Lock” or passwords prior to booking in the device for service or repair. These applications may restrict Asetos Computers from effecting hardware service and/or repair, as such devices with these or similar applications will be rejected, if not disabled.
7. Any repairs or service to be carried out on the device which is not covered by a warranty will be quoted on accordingly.
8. A quotation is an estimate which may change if the repair is unsuccessful or if additional parts or services are required. Quotations are valid for a period of 7 days and may be subject to ROE fluctuations. Repairs will only be undertaken on receipt of written acceptance/approval of a quotation, and receipt of the 50% deposit payment of the presented quotation, which may be communicated via electronic communication to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp message to 0844644666.
9. Asetos Computers shall not accept cancellations after receiving an acceptance or approval of a quotation, and if the part has been placed on order already with the supplier. The customer shall be liable for the full repair charges alternatively, at Asetos Computers sole discretion, a reasonable cancellation penalty will be levied before the device is released. A device will only be released once any outstanding/full payment has been received in our bank account.
10. A service charge may be applied where the customer has requested Asetos Computers to assess the device. This may, by necessity, require certain services to be performed for the purposes of assessing fault/damage and in order to provide the customer with a quotation for the costs of repairs to the device. In this instance, Asetos Computers will request the completion of an assessment form, which will note any applicable charges.
11. In an event where the device has sustained liquid or physical damage, the customer indemnifies Asetos Computers harmless against any/all damage or harm/loss whatsoever arising from the assessment process. Please be advised that Asetos Computers may not be able to return the device in working order after it has been disassembled for assessment purposes.
12. In the event where devices have sustained damage to the LCD screens, covers, lenses or touchscreens which have the probability to disintegrate during disassembly and will therefore not be returnable in the condition that the device was received, the customer accordingly indemnifies and holds Asetos Computers harmless against all damage/s, harm and loss howsoever arising with reference to the aforementioned.
12. In accordance with the law, Asetos Computers will not be obliged to return devices that have been assessed and found to be reported stolen/blacklisted, unless the customer is able to prove ownership thereof.
13. Asetos Computers does not hold all parts in stock and availability is dependent on the supply from the manufacturer and we therefore cannot guarantee the availability of parts. Parts may ship from abroad with an average ETA of 7 – 21 working days.
14. Asetos Computers cannot guarantee the availability of any loan equipment should a repair take longer than expected. The customer hereby acknowledges that time is not of the essence and Asetos Computers will not be held liable for any damages or inconvenience suffered as a result of a delay in the return of the device.
15. All collections need to be done during our trading hours. The customer is to present the intake form (booking-in form)/payment receipt for collection and no unit will be released without this documents.
16. The customer hereby undertakes to collect his device within 30 days after the completion of the repair. Should the customer fail to collect the device within 30 days of completion of the repair/service then Asetos Computers shall have the right to charge a storage fee of R30.00 per day per device retrospective with effect from the 30th day after completion of the repair.
17. The customer acknowledges that by booking in his device, that such device is pledged to Asetos Computers as security for payment of the repair/service and storage fee as well as for the full value of any loan device not returned to Asetos Computers or for any damage caused to a loan device.
18. Asetos Computers reserves the right to dispose of the device to defray the costs and expenses incurred, if the device is not claimed and/or if any amount charged herein remains unpaid after 60 days from repair.
19. The customer agrees that the telephone number/s and email addresses that he provides herein are his chosen method of contact and address/number and he confirms that any legal notices or documents that Asetos Computers may send for his attention can be sent to either contact detail.
20. Payment must be tendered prior to collection of the device. Payment shall be made at the time of collection unless the payment will be made via EFT. All EFT payments are to reflect in our Bank account before any devices may be collected.
21. A replacement or repaired part, assumes the remaining term of the Warranty or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for the customer. When a part is replaced or repaired, any replacement or repaired item becomes the customer’s property and the replaced and/or discarded item becomes Asetos Computers’s property.
22. Asetos Computers, members, affiliates, employees, contractors and agents will under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any damages, whether direct, special, general, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential, resulting from any service consultation, services rendered or goods supplied, including without limitation, the cost of recovering, reprogramming, or reproducing any program or data.
This includes, without limitation, failure to maintain the confidentiality of data, or any loss of business, profits, revenue, anticipated savings or goodwill. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Asetos Computers does not warrant that it will be able to;
- maintain confidentiality of data; or
Contact information is also used for communication purposes throughout the repair process. The customer hereby agrees that personal information may be stored on the Asetos Computers database and may be used for any lawful purpose at Asetos Computers’s discretion and consent to the processing of your personal information by the Asetos Computers accordingly. The customer absolves Asetos Computers from any liability in terms of Protection of Personal Information Act No 4.of 2013 (POPI) for failing to obtain further consent or to notify the customer of the reason for the processing of personal information.
24. No addition to, variation of, or agreed cancellation of these terms and conditions shall be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties by way of handwritten signatures.
25. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable by any court of law or other tribunal or competent authority, such provision shall be severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
26. No indulgence by any party shall operate as an estoppel against it in respect of any of its rights hereunder, nor shall it operate so as to preclude any party thereafter from exercising its rights strictly in accordance with this agreement.
Disclaimer of warranties
- Telephone: +27 11 057 5709
- Email: email@example.com
- AppleMac Parts (73)
- Brand New Laptops (11)
- Laptop Replacement Parts (166)
- Smartphones & Parts (29)
- Networking Devices, Parts & Accessories (33)
- Desktop Computers, Parts & Accessories (47)
- Cables (31)
- Computer Storage (46)
- Gaming Hardware (62)
- Audio & Sound (55)
- Servers Hardware (93)
- Enterprise APs, Switches & Routers (28)
- Smart Living (56)
- Printers, Scanners and Consumables (48)
- Apple Mac & PC Software (14)
- UPS | Inverters | Batteries | Solar (16)
- Tools (24)
- Medical Equipment & Supplies (38)
- Bargain Bin (7)